The 2019 UUCS Craft Fair is on December 8 and 15 after the 9:15 and 11:00 services. If you are interested in participating, please fill in the following form. Complete and send the form online or print it, fill it out and mail it to the church. You can also give it to a Craft Fair Team member.
(Depending on the number of crafters, sharing a 6’ or 8’ table may be necessary. We appreciate your understanding.)
UUCS Craft Fair Policies for all participants:
- Crafters are asked to set up at 8:30 a.m. on December 8 and 15, then take down and remove everything after the last service on both days. (No items can be stored between December 8 and 15.)
- Crafters are expected to be present at their tables during the craft fair.
- Table displays should be no higher than 24”.
- Items can be displayed on your table and in the back of your table on racks. Nothing should be in front or to the side of your table.
- Items for sale should not include food and no other food should be on your table.
- Because this is a fundraiser for the church, crafters will be expected to donate 20% of their total sales to the UUCS. Payment in cash or by check (made out to UUCS, with “craft fair” on the memo line) should be given to a member of the UUCS Art Team at the end of the sale.
For more information, please contact a member of the Craft Fair Team:
Sandy Horn: 509-328-1542; email@example.com
Alice Peterson: 509-928-0829; firstname.lastname@example.org
Denise Kervin: 715-944-4317; email@example.com